Sunday, August 22, 2010

Los Hombre De Pako Online

Let's go out for a walk!

Is there a better plan to hasten the summer evenings to go for a leisurely stroll? For me at least is the very best you can do! Plus, it gives the false idea that you are still rental jiji

Better Can you imagine a plan for a summer afternoon in the city Than a relaxed walk? It's a funny way to pretend we're still on vacation: P

I uploaded the look to Chicisimo (Mary finally!), If you like and feel like you can vote on here
I uploaded this to Chicisimo look, if you like it please follow the link here

Wear ....
-Pull & Bear T-shirt, gift In! (Missssss you!) Stradivarius
-skirt, the kind that you can not hold to see them, it is actually nude, but the tone is not well appreciated in the photos. Calvin Klein
-bag that I'm still paid even though I have cabreadísima (I'll talk about it later ...)
-ons: Tous ring (I think it is called Dune) and Primark UK hanging (do not know if in Spain)


'm wearing ....
"Pull & Bear T-shirt, a present from In! (Missssss you!)
-Skirt from Stradivarius, I just can not leave it in the store! The real color is nude, pero the shoot ... you know ... : P
-Calvin Klein bag, in fact-I hate it But I can not stop wearing it: (I'll tell you my Reasons soon ...
Tous -ring, I think the ring name is Dune ; and Primark UK pendant.

PS: there goes my new attempt to translate the blog into English without the help of translators .. see what I intend lasts:)

to Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment