Monday, August 30, 2010

Best Entry Level Receivers




Potatoes Hasselbeck


First I greet you all and I thank you for all visits and comments, a million thanks. I finally go back slowly and with many things I want to do, keep doing as much light as possible recipes, recipes for the diet that I follow and I want to keep learning with the new hobby I've searched, the magical world of fondant, I will also teach you to be making cakes, I have a few in the pipeline.


These potatoes had long wanted to prepare, I've seen a lot as a side dish and I were amazing. Today at last I have prepared but as you know I try not to abuse the fat, I guess as you normally are delicious but so have nothing to envy. This touch of butter, olive oil, minced garlic and parsley adds a touch you can not imagine, I recommend it.


Ingredients for 3 people:

- 3 potatoes, medium / large
(300 gr. Each approximately)

- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
(I use light)

- 1 / 2 teaspoon olive oil

- Salt, garlic and chopped parsley.


Preparation:

First peel and wash well, cut as you see doing fine cuts at all the potatoes without reaching the final, sheets as thin as possible.

Mix oil, butter at room temperature with cream texture, salt, garlic and parsley.


In Convection oven:

Place the potatoes in the oven dish lined with special paper, place it in the lower tray and a basting brush with the mixture we we did before, now put in the oven preheated to 175 º C and continue brushing several times during the 40 minutes to let the potatoes, until you try see what they are tender.


In the conventional oven at home:

Place the potatoes in a baking tray lined with paper and a brush we paint with the mixture before, we now put into a preheated oven at 200 º C and continue brushing several times during the 60 minutes to let the potatoes, until you try see what they are tender.



thank your views and comments.

Myspace Comments


0 comments:

Post a Comment