Friday, August 20, 2010

Homemade Trailer Registration In Ontario

Review: Orofluido


Today I wanted to tell you of this product the serum Orofluido hair. But really I have since late May has not been until now I've started to use regularly and have learned to take advantage. The result: a wonder!

first thing that struck me about this product was the name (I got the magpie vein hehe) but then discovered that actually contains no gold particles, but if argan oil which is often nickname with this name. After this first chasquito I fell in love packaging is monism both the design and the functionality because the box includes a bottle of 100 ml and 3 small boats with 5 ml each ideal for travel or purse.


I had no choice but to try. The result can be more satisfactory , the texture is that of oil a tad thicker and the scent of vanilla love I have lost (in fact, lasted several hours in hair is a joy).

can use it wet or dry hair, always apply a small amount through hair. I always used dry, and if I was bright and I can not curl up as much but neither got a result to pull coeternal ... But this summer, after returning from the beach one morning gave me to apply it to damp hair and, well, much better, hair left super bright, light, silky, and retained its volume (which in my case is bit different), because this product is not greasy nor does it provide weight so now I apply it after every wash and I'm delighted.

what else? on ingredients, contains as I have said Argan Oil , Ciper Oil and Flaxseed Oil, manufactured by Revlon (albeit through Colomer Laboratories ), sold in salons and the price is 19 €.

Now I've been intrigued, because looking info for this post I've seen have just launched a mask with principles and similar results .... I have to try it!

Do you have tasted? What do you think?

Happy Friday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment