Monday, August 30, 2010

Drop Ceiling Mobile Home

Flowers on the wall

I like going to Ikea a couple of times a year. Inspire me to dream of meeting rooms that I'll never have to throw myself over the beds TOO these cushions, to gossip in the cabinets, mounted on all the chairs and give vueeeeeltas, playing with my boyfriend and stuffed animals to behave as a little girl back we go:)
I really love going to Ikea A couple of times a year. To inspire me, to dream about living rooms great dog I'll Probably never get, to open closets and look Into, to play with my boyfriend with all the puppets and toys, to act like a little girl again, in fact.

Although the best things is to take a break in the cafeteria and snack for less than 2 €.
Although one of the Better thing to do is to take a break in the coffee shop for Less Than € 2 ...


On returning home, having been raised flowers on the head of our bed. I think they are a race of common vinyl (come on, that will have half the country) but I do not care, I like and I get good vibes when I wake up yeah!
When we Arrived at home, flowers Were Born in the wall of Our bedroom! Maybe they're too common, Perhaps events You Have Them Too, But I do not care, I like it and i feel so good when i wake up.

Another little good at the end of the holiday: the people return from vacation and brings you goodies! My parents returned from Prague and I have to thank the good sense not to bring me a get, but a beautiful crystal pendant , a gingerbread and a typical wafer filled with chocolate and tiramisu (I'll tell you as they are, but they smell great).
There's one more good thing about the end of the holidays: people returns home and bring you Some souvenirs:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment