Thursday, August 26, 2010

Home Made Belt Buckles

Lastminute Sales!

I confess: I am from the illusion that it looked like the first week of sales than the last!


These last few days where, for me, are the real bargains and leave the store supersatisfecha have had the good fortune you got your size at a great price.


Of course the best signings should not risk it because surely and then you will not regret it, but those clothes "yes but not at this price" I leave to go and usually do well.


Zara silk dress from 60 € to 30 € and finally 19'90 €!



neck and tie detail


I Truly love last week of sales! It's the perfect time to get bargains and feel really proud of yourself for found the perfect piece in your size.
perfect I Bought this silk dress at Zara, Price was the original € 60, € 30 and Then at last ... 19'90 €! Yieppeee


And you, have you found anything?

On the other hand, I am very happy for the wonderful reception the previous post, so although a lot of work involving these kinds of posts, I'll stick with them even more excited! Thanks for being there! You are great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment