Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Template For Commuinty Service Hours Perform

Look

Summer has not yet finished but I think this will be my last look navy of the season. I crave a lot of these colors in early summer, and little by little, I retired, I do not know why, because in reality there is still time on the beach, at least in Barcelona.
Summer isn't over yet But I think this will be my last navy look this season.
A basic and casual look to resist the Advanced course MakeUp That Mary Kay Offered FEW days ago.

In any case, something very simple and convenient because its function was to resist the Advanced Makeup Course Mary Kay offered its senior consultants few days ago.

A full day dedicated to perfecting the techniques of application, bug skin and oval types of eyes, color theory, tips, ... in short, completito!
An Entire day dedicated to Improve Our skills in makeup. It worth!



** What a bleary-eyed at 8 am XD ** 8 in
the morning ... sorry for the sleepy face XD

ok2

PD: I have to thank you for all your great support in the previous post! Soysa
the best and I love you!
PD2: Did you see yesterday Gossip Girl? ahhhhhhhh I can not with that intrigue me want it now Chapter 2!

0 comments:

Post a Comment