Sunday, September 5, 2010

Microsoft Front Page V Adobe

"MY WORLD OF MAGIC" AND "WITH STITCH DETAIL" Hasselbeck POTATOES



Here I present this new blog " My World of Magic" where I will from now on cakes, cupcakes and cookies to be doing, before I had it in this blog World Flower Power but I decided it I will deepen and continue learning in this magical world of fondant needed a special place for it.


This title came to me after seeing the finished cake looked after they had left as if by magic, but this is not one that a lot of patience, imagination and love, that touch of magic that can be made to do things so beautiful how are you, although I advise you to get in everything you do in life insurance that will surprise you.


also wanted to thank you for all your visits, your comments, ..., and if you need anything do not hesitate to ask me, that I could properly as I will be happy, I also hope that you will not stressed less blog, which I have lost count of what I have, ha ha.




Another thing I wanted to tell you is I have a friend who has a new blog "Stitches in detail , there you can see such amazing stuff he does. We were preparing this blog and the end is as you see, but you still have to put stuff A big innings spectacular. It's a great person and he deserves everything and more, so I ask please if you can or want to bear a turn, make sure you are thrilled, you know what it is to start in this world of blogs.





A very big greeting, a million thanks for everything and see you soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment