Friday, September 10, 2010

Ms Wireless Optical Mouse, Ce0560

Do Not Try! Bad

This morning I had a comment awaiting moderation, an anonymous letter saying " A tip, if you can not write in English NOT DO IT! ." Well anonymous, I thought, thanks for the advice but I'll leave it where it deserves: in the garbage.

The minute, I could not keep my mind came a scene from the Simpson . I do not remember a story that Homer launches little speech to his sons: "O ye s efforts and for what? Not. Moral: Do not esforcéis " and I began to think a bit .. .

is true, I'm not native or have gone to a " college, and although I have studied and try to improve, acetpo corrections and opinions, I'm sure that even I make a thousand and one error, but why should I stop work to improve and learn each day?

Are there really people in the world that lives by the philosophy of "Do not try" "Do not try"? It's true, there is. I'm thinking and I realize that too often I meet people who do things they would like or need for "as I do not know how we do ...." And where is the motivation to learn? What about the personal satisfaction that you achieve what has been so difficult? Where is the spirit of evolving or help others learn?. People who live the life that is given and stop doing things because they are self-imposed a sign that says "I am not able to learn and do it."

In this life one is born learned, we've all learned ALL and in the process we stumbled and fallen many times, but we woke up alone or with assistance. Some once you learn the basics for survival is aimed at Homer philosophy, others may want to move forward, and do not care fall and rise again because we are not afraid to let the world know that we are not perfect and we want to keep learning .

's not what I had planned to teach today, but I thought I had to speak, and when I have time I'll translate clearly. Anyway, I'm running and teach you the night if he planned to post the makeup course (chulĂ­simo!) I did last Saturday!

Happy Friday!








0 comments:

Post a Comment