Friday, March 5, 2010

Women In Rubber Gloves

MY CHANNEL IN YOUTUBE

My Youtube Channel





As you comment in an entry I'm trying to make the recipes on video, I have been experimenting and although I still learn a lot to fix and here's my first video, but this recipe is made with the Thermomix not worry the who do not ye who attempts to make all kinds of recipes so you can choose, with steamer, convection oven, ... and other traditional recipes with their pots and pans, a little bit of everything.


I hope you have patience because it is fairly laborious, many processes and my inexperience I will make the odd mistake, but with time and patience I imagine it will improve.





My first video: Rice pudding with vanilla flavor light






Here it link My Youtube Channel , I hope you enjoy it as well and you will see that the recipes are not difficult to prepare as well say "a picture is worth a thousand words."



Regards and see you soon ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment