Monday, March 8, 2010

How To Wear A Dress Below Knees

EGGPLANT, in a convection oven

Eggplant patties




I continue with the experiments and today I tried this recipe that I love, the problem is that the original recipe goes with fried eggplant but as You know I love healthy food and also for the attempt to diet in the convection oven, the result is incredible. Crispy on the outside and tender inside, nothing to envy to the original recipe, easy and no mess well almost nothing, I recommend it.




Ingredients:

- Eggplant

- Egg

- Breadcrumbs

- oil and salt spray



Preparation:

Preheat convection oven to 200 ยบ C.

Cut eggplant into slices, you can add salt or you can add to the egg.

coated in egg and then bread crumbs, leave aside until we have them all.

Place the eggplant pies in the oven tray and spray down the oil over now and take them within 7 minutes, turn them over oil spray again and another 7 minutes.


are now ready to enjoy.





comment As I'm doing video recipes and here of the eggplant patties:





0 comments:

Post a Comment