Saturday, March 27, 2010

Program Wording In Spanish

MY NEW BLOG FOR THE DIET WW " IN YOUR LINE "Torrijos lightest




WW
like diet has changed a few things I have started this change with a new blog, among these changes is the new name "At Your Line "and now account propoints (which have gone up a bit) instead of points but has also increased the number of daily propoints with a reservation included, that we spend as we please, otherwise not much has changed over , so what's new blog "La Cocina de Mery a Diet" I do not want to mix old with new recipes. I will put all rated recipes with new propoints, trying as long as they are light, healthy and wealthy.



Greetings to everyone in general and excuse me as I have so many things at once, hahaha, I have not much time but as always trying to have all posts to date. Many thanks to all who follow me and for your comments, sorry for not passing to visit you but when I take a while to visit, I have many blogs that I love to visit because you are always luxurious dishes.



A million thanks to everyone s .



0 comments:

Post a Comment