Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nami Nuda Thriller Bark

A MILLION THANKS FOR ALL



long ago in this blog do not publish the truth that the little time I have and my new hobby that takes all that I have not posted is free new recipes for some time. I want to apologize for that and give you a million thanks for everything, now I'm totally stuck in the world of fondant and experiencing it is something that excites me, fills me because you need to hand in the kitchen, a good imagination and patience, I think I needed to enjoy both with a job. Now I'm just diet and although an entire contradiction doing a lot of cakes, cookies and cupcakes, jajajajajaja, but I promise I will not try, only do to others and you enjoy it as I do when I prepare, a good bit once if, but only on special occasions. This entry

as I said I wanted to thank you for your views, I hope to help you in some recipes and also you can write me if you need anything in the mail and try and help you in any doubts you may have.

Regards and many thanks for everything.


0 comments:

Post a Comment