Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Best Snowmobile Brand

HELP JAPAN "ART IN WOOD"

Click the photo to visit


hope you do not think that I have new blog nooooooooooooooo could not, hahaha, that I present is from a friend who is a artistazo, yesterday I was helping to make a blog and a facebook because these jobs could not be without a place where everyone could enjoy them. If you happen to see him look at every detail, are amazing and all handmade, carved and dyed, are personalized, congratulations on your work Elvira you as I said before a artistazo. He has incredible hands for art, drawing, size, model, ... and yet with the good taste that you can see in their work, they are also custom wood to last a lifetime. With your permission I lay my blog, "Art in Wood " (click on name to view), you can spend and what emotion I am grateful to so many beautiful works and I would like to also enjoy them in advance a million thanks for everything and I hope that the next and last entry is a recipe I have several in the pipeline and would like to continue putting them on the blog, which lately so I have something left, too sorry for it and again I give you million thanks for visiting.


0 comments:

Post a Comment