Friday, July 30, 2010

Heart Palpitations While Under General Anesthesia

again and roses

It's official I'm on vacation! Yesterday we finished the year by working with my fellow Mary Kay in a fabulous cocktail well have a great time where we acknowledged the work each has done, and though it may seem silly, this greeting accompanied by a beautiful Rose gets you to feel completely satisfied with your work and good results. In short, I start holidays with great enthusiasm (and need!) but with enormous desire to work hard again next year Mary Kay .

This year has been a flower ... the next I have many goals to accomplish in the company ... I want the diamonds, travel, Mercedes Rose! They are there, available to all ... you just have to do your job and get them!

Dress: H & M
Bag: White
Earrings: Tous

And now, if I go to the beach a few days to rest! So I leave you, eh temporarily, of all of you! To all I wish you a happy summer, enjoy it a lot and every minute to make something to be happy! Especially those who will be mothers within a few months this will be a summer special! See you around!



Nail Lacquer: Particulière, Chanel
(tone is incredibly beautiful and very wearable with almost anything!
'm madly in love with this paint!)



HAPPY SUMMER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment