Friday, April 30, 2010

Are There Capture Cards For Macbook Pro?

: CAKE FONDANT


my very first fondant cake



This will now be my new hobby, but not paste for nothing in this blog because with this cake consume the amount of calories in a month, jajajajajaja, though one day is a day, but only one then we are the hands, hahaha, and I want to show you what I learned yesterday, well this is just a small part but it pleased me so very much and am so happy I wanted to show it, which will make the gift will be putting on my blog " World Flower Power." As I said before I will try now when I give away to one with all the love the people I love, but as they are so sure now I will have even less time for other things, hahaha, but do not worry I will continue here, although as already I have 4 blogs that I have to break the time, jajajajajajaja. As they say nobody is bitter sweet and I think there is no better gift something done with our hands and with all the love in the world.


If you have the opportunity to enter this world I recommend it because it is amazing, imagine no idea and especially the first day you did find a cake like this, though I imagine that people always understood him out some bugs, but happy to know them and then correct them the next. That happened when I was painting in oil, which I did as best they could within my means and one day I found a person who was devoted to this and seeing a picture he kept them out my flaws, not advice (that I love them for me den) but with a little sarcasm, but in the end I did not care that it was me that was like it, no?, jajajajaja.


I spent a lovely evening yesterday with a lovely person who was the one who taught me this among other things, called Mariló and has an amazing blog " Bread, Sweets and Other Words "Visit Him because it is beautiful and delicious addition to recipes you have some wonderful stories.



Here you see the padding that you can not imagine how rich this, I've tried, yes, ha ha ha, but only a little to eat but this whole hahahaha Mariló a million thanks for everything.


0 comments:

Post a Comment